Home > Announcements > Meter Readings 2.9.4 now available

Meter Readings 2.9.4 now available

November 2, 2011

Fixed a bug introduced in the last version to do with keyboard input when adding multiple readings.

Added support for meters that count down or actually measure usage per reading. The meter direction is set in the format screen.

1. Eddie mchugh
    January 6, 2012 at 3:55 pm

Sorry Graham pressed the send button by mistake I was meant to say I am on a British gas standard tariff for duel fuel my first 670 kwh are at a certain cost with rest remaining at a different cost I have input this info into the set up but as I said in my last email the bills forecast are much much higher that the actual
    Thanks EddieMcHugh

• January 6, 2012 at 5:25 pm

Hi Eddie, you will have set it up wrong (as the app is very accurate). I have dropped you a mail.

2. Kay
    December 19, 2011 at 1:57 am

Graham,

I have two electricity meters, one for the electricity meter and one for solar panels meter. Can I add another meter reading programme to your application.
    Regards,
    Kay

• December 19, 2011 at 7:05 am

Hi Kay, you can add any number of meters in my app. Go to the Meters screen then select Edit then + to add a new meter.

3. Frans Verschuren from Spijkenisse/Netherlands
    December 4, 2011 at 4:17 pm

Hi Graham, I have a question for you
    I’m still very happy with your app and use it every month for my readings
    I own iPad and iPhone and use them both and synch via the menu and it works well.

My question is about all the “gray” inputs in my list, which are all old
    Swiping shows the delete button, but they do not disappear and now I have to scroll the screen. So, how do I get rid of these old grey inputs in the backup page

TIA and keep up the good work, your app is superrrrrr

• December 4, 2011 at 4:25 pm

Hi Frans, grey backups mean they are not on your device but are still on Dropbox. To get rid of them, just delete them from Dropbox, then select the refresh button at the top left.