Home > Announcements > Happy Birthday Account Tracker!

Happy Birthday Account Tracker!

September 13, 2012

Account Tracker was launched exactly 3 years ago, on 13th September 2009!

It has certainly come along way, with around 30 feature updates and a smaller number of bug fix updates. And it continues to evolve, with things like iCloud, syncing, new Dropbox APIs, iOS 6 coming soon, and of course the new screen resolutions of the iPhone 5 and the latest iPod to deal with.

In the near future it will appear on Windows Phone (with a LARGE amount of help from external companies), and if I can ever find the time, a Mac version. Sadly I don’t have the resources to do a port to Android, even though this is a very popular request.

As well using the app myself (almost daily), I find it immensely rewarding getting emails from happy customers. Some have turned their lives around completely by getting on top of their finances!

If you haven’t tried it yet, give the free trial version a try. Or simply buy it here. 🙂

1. Dawn wright
    October 17, 2012 at 10:37 pm

It’s amazing. It’s cleared my £11,000 debts in a few months which I would never have done without it! Thank yoooooooo sooooo much, you have genuinely changed my life x

2. Malcolm Goodman
    September 14, 2012 at 9:03 pm

Congratulations – it’s excellent!

Malcolm

……………………………………………………………..

Malcolm H Goodman, 39 Bristow Road, Cranwell Village, Sleaford, Lincolnshire NG34 8FG
    Tel: 07748 945160 Email. office@malcolmgoodman.com

Music School Manager, Uppingham School
    Founder & Director, Lincolnshire Chamber Orchestra
    Founder & Honorary Administrator, RAF Music Charitable Trust

3. Martin Davies
    September 14, 2012 at 1:41 pm

Absolutely fabulous app. I have used it for nearly three years now, and agree with the comments made by Richard Newton – it has totally filled the gap left by Quicken. Well done Graham, and many many thanks .. 😀

4. Steve Nugent
    September 14, 2012 at 8:08 am

AT is one of my top 3 daily most used apps, I could never contemplate going back to a spreadsheet to work out my finances!
    Happy 3rd Birthday and thank you Graham for the terrific support as you have been very quick to sort the few ‘growing pains’ along the way

5. Chris Coles
    September 14, 2012 at 7:47 am

Well done Graham, it is a genuinely great app.

6. September 14, 2012 at 7:15 am

Happy Birthday I use this every day would struggle without it. I highly recommend it.

7. Richard Newton
    September 13, 2012 at 11:49 pm

Well done Graham. Accounts is an all time great product. I can well see how it has captivated many and enabled people to turn their lives round by getting a grip on their money. In fact for me it has been an almost addictive experience to see how I can screw my costs down wherever possible. Coupled with your excellent Meters app, I’ve become something of a miser and greatly richer for the experience. You have filled a hole of wounds left by the sad demise of Quicken by its foolish owner. I don’t want to put my banking or company accounts in the sky though. There are some things Mint and Intuit still have to learn and that is trust is hard won and easily lost. Graham your apps are simply magical.