Home > Announcements > Account Tracker 3.9.2 now available

Account Tracker 3.9.2 now available

April 4, 2013

Reinstated (to some extent) the visual difference between reconciled and unreconciled transactions. However instead of using a very pale grey (that some people struggled to read), I use the same colour scheme as reconciled, but reduce the opacity of the colours.

Added a workaround to an iOS bug that told me a keyboard was being displayed when it wasn’t. The symptoms were a large black bar at the bottom of the account or transactions screen, most likely after pressing the power button then re-launching the app.

Many thanks to Steven Van den Borre for letting me know about the latter issue. I am convinced this used to work, and therefore suspect a recent iOS update …

1. Alan Gibson
    April 20, 2013 at 12:30 pm

Hi there
    I have got to say that I love your products to bits and use them nearly every day (account tracker and meter readings)
    I was wondering in account tracker when looking at the amount available it does not seem to take into account whether you have total negative balances and appears to always show them as a positive balance. If I had a positive balance as shown I would be over the moon but back reality am I looking at it wrongly.

Alan Gibson

• April 20, 2013 at 1:31 pm

Hi Alan, the app always shows accurate balances. Where specifically does it show a positive balance when you think it should display a negative one? The only thing I can think of is if you are looking at “available” balances on the main accounts screen – these are your actual balances minus your alert limit.

• Alan Gibson
        April 20, 2013 at 4:08 pm

Yes I see what you mean but you would have to change the alert amount to be the same as the current balance each time the account had a monthly transaction.this makes the loan amounts available as 0 instead of the actual balance which would be a negative amount. Hope this makes sense.
        Alan

• April 20, 2013 at 5:07 pm

Hi, why do you want the available balance to always show 0? That doesn’t make sense to me. Available balance is the current balance minus your alert limit, so for a credit card it shows how much credit you have available. If you want to see the current balance, change it to Today.

2. scott phillips
    April 11, 2013 at 7:46 pm

Is there a way to view multiple months at once, eg for reports and graphs?, like to see how your finances have been since the turn of the year?..
    im trying to be a little more money conscious this year as im trying to save up for a car and house 😉

• April 11, 2013 at 7:50 pm

Hi Scott, yes, use the custom dates (tap on the dates at the top of the report). You can even do year to date by setting the end date to Today.