Home > Announcements > Account Tracker for Mac update #6

Account Tracker for Mac update #6

August 1, 2013

A couple of people have been asking about this recently so here is another update.

I have now released a small number of betas to around 25 people who are helping out with testing and providing useful feedback. The equivalent(s) of the account(s) screen, transaction screens, budgets and reports are all implemented and working well. It also handles exchange rate updates and stock valuations too (in the same way as iOS).

I am currently working on editing transactions and reconciling.

Other areas that need work are iCloud and Dropbox integration (including syncing), importing and exporting transactions (CSV), PDF reports and of course settings. It is still a good way off releasing as a paid for product, but I am shooting for before Christmas for sure.

1. John
    November 2, 2013 at 5:04 pm

Me and my wife love the phone version, but we would really benefit from being able to manage our accounts on the ‘big screen’. Please do this!! Love your product.

2. Michael G
    October 21, 2013 at 12:47 pm

Graham,
    Just wanted to add my support and encouragement to a Mac version please.
    Find the iPhone version absolutely spot on for my needs and easy to use.
    Keep up the good work.
    Also happy to beta test if you need.
    All the best

3. Justin Robbins
    October 13, 2013 at 11:44 pm

Any updates on this one Graham?

• October 14, 2013 at 2:14 am

Hi Justin, not a huge amount from this description. I had to rework a bunch of stuff to deal with changes happening while editing, and I am half way through implementing the latter. Unfortunately iOS 7 has been a required distraction!

4. Ben H.
    August 30, 2013 at 10:47 pm

Would it be possible to post some screen shots? I’d love to see some pics.

Keep up the good work Graham. I’ve been using your accounts app for over two years – and it’s great!

• August 30, 2013 at 11:17 pm

Hi Ben, I actually only have my own data accessible, and I don’t want to make that public. The app looks a lot like the built in Mail app, with a left hand source list and a table of transactions to the right. All the budget and report screens appear to the right too, and they are identical to iOS. I know this isn’t the same as a picture …

5. Stephen Poulton
    August 15, 2013 at 12:56 pm

Looking forward to your MAC version as I have now changed my PC to MAC and need the interoperability. Keep up the good work

6. Stuart Page
    August 4, 2013 at 6:16 pm

Hi Graham
    Me and the wife use your Account tracker on I Pads and I phones But used I used M Money on a laptop but now I’m all mac, its not available now or for mac so looking forward to have a mac version