Hill Lists 3.0 now available
– cleaner user interface
– changed the way lists are managed. You now select those you want to track, rather than by region, and you can arrange them in any order you want
– added an “All Hills” list. It is impractical to view this on a map though, as there are 4565 hills!
– added support for setting your default location by searching for a place or postcode. Results are restricted to the UK and Ireland only
– your default location is always shown on the main screen, and you can switch between grid reference and latitude/longitude by tapping on the location itself
– as part of the Backups feature, added support for Dropbox. This makes it trivial to sync your data between your iPhone and iPad, in addition to protecting your data and settings