Home > Announcements > Stocks and Shares Tracker?

Stocks and Shares Tracker?

July 17, 2012

No, not a new app, just another new feature in Account Tracker …. the ability to look up stock prices and give you an up-to-date valuation for your holdings.

I had intended to add this as an in-app purchase at some stage, however it is not polished enough to do that, and I am sure there will be a few regional issues (e.g. US stocks are priced in USD and UK stocks are priced in pence not GBP). I therefore thought I’d just add it to the app as is.

Here is how it works …

1. Create an account for a stock you want to track, set its name to the stock ticker (e.g. APPL) and the currency depending on the market it is traded in. Note that for UK stocks you need to put .L at the end (e.g. RBS.L or TSCO.L or VOD.L).

2. In the notes field, add the text

STOCKS:100

replacing the 100 with the number of shares you own.

3. The app will then treat this account like a foreign currency account, and it will periodically look up the share price and adjust the CURRENT balance based on the number of shares you hold. For example if you were lucky enough to have 100 APPL shares, your current balance would be automatically calculated to be something like $60,000.

4. If you have multiple holdings, you can use the text

STOCKS:100+200+50

5. If you want the current balance set to your profit or loss instead, you can include the price you paid as follows …

STOCKS:100@12.34

That’s it really. Very simple to use and hopefully a useful addition for some of you.

If you do use this, please let me know how you get on, especially if you have any suggestions to make it better.

I am particularly interested in people using it for markets other than the US or the UK. Are the valuations correct or (for example) are they out by a factor of 100??

1. Ian Barrett
    May 9, 2015 at 12:47 pm

Brilliant add on Graham. Why did it take me so long to find. Thank you. I already have my share portfolio set up as an account. So I have set up the new accounts as “not being included in totals”. That way I can quickly sum up the info you provide me with and manually record and track my portfolio. Loads quicker than before!

2. Low
    February 11, 2015 at 2:29 pm

Dear Graham,

When a stock is making a loss, could the account balance show the amount of original amount – unrealized loss instead of showing the loss amount?

Kindly advise. Thanks

• February 11, 2015 at 9:21 pm

Hi, it can either show the valuation or the profit/loss. For the latter enter the stock number as N@P where N is the number of shares and P is the price.

• Low
        February 12, 2015 at 2:43 pm

Hi Graham, would it be possible to show original invested amount, current valuation and profit/loss together? 😀

• February 12, 2015 at 9:20 pm

Hi, no, sorry. You have to choose either current valuation, or profit/loss.

3. Roger
    October 28, 2014 at 8:36 pm

Hi Graham

Been using stocks and shares feature for a while (only on UK Shares), excellent addition to AT.

You asked for possible improvements, so I’d like to ask if it would be possible to record history for each share? Not necessary to track every movement obviously but maybe to keep a single value for each day (or week or month) that AT goes and checks the price, and record that somehow so general trend can be seen over time?

Thank you so much for this App, I converted from MS Money about a year ago and find AT to be probably the best value for money app I’ve ever purchased.

Reminder to other users : Don’t hesitate to try out the DONATE button to help Graham cover necessary development costs for YOUR app. We all expect support for new devices like IPhone 6 to be immediately available, same for IOS upgrades, but remember Graham has to make significant investments to have a range of devices available to properly test out the various new AT releases on each and every device and combination of IOS.

Roger

• October 28, 2014 at 10:57 pm

Hi Roger, the reason I don’t do this is because there are loads of other places to look for full details of stock prices and movements. I only added this to my app as a way of recording asset values for stocks or options owned. Thanks for the note about my donate button – I have a been rather underwhelmed by the number of people who have contributed towards my iPhone 6/6 Plus support (about 3 people!). I have now implemented Touch ID and am seriously considering how I charge for things like this before I release it!

4. Jan
    September 18, 2014 at 8:45 pm

I’ve just seen this and didn’t realise it existed. It was something on my wish list so it’s a fantastic surprise to know the functionality is there already. Perhaps you need to shout a bit louder about it – I can help by including it in my feedback. Thank you!

5. Pat Atkin
    September 5, 2014 at 6:34 pm

Absolutely brilliant Graham! Works a treat! Didn’t even know the Stocks & Share Tracker existed!

6. Gary
    August 10, 2014 at 9:27 am

Graham,

Thank you for a very useful app! I’ve recently added my shares after reading your post and this works well. As an improvement idea (or, if it can be done, for your post to explain how) can we add a bit more description to make things clearer on the accounts page?

For example:
    “SL.L” as the name isn’t all that informative. Is there a way to add “Standard Life” after it?
    Also, it seems to display the share price underneath. Instead, can this say something like “Stocks:100, Value each: 362”?

Kind regards,
    Gary

• August 10, 2014 at 10:10 am

Hi Gary, this is by no means a full and proper implementation. I added it to keep track of my own shares, and it is crude and basic. If I were to properly support shares, then I am sure I could do something as you suggest.

• Steve James
        September 3, 2015 at 9:09 am

The addition of the stock name would be something I would like to see too. Maybe as a second field after the stock ticker i.e. ECM.L:Electrocomponents.

This would allow backward compatibility whilst allowing the user complete control over the stock name.

On a side note, I cannot for the life of me find a donation button in the app or on the Website. Given that you kindly added the ability to change the week start day in the date picker, it’s probably well overdue in me showing appreciation as I don’t expect software developers to work pro bono!

• September 3, 2015 at 12:59 pm

Hi Steve, I removed my donation button because of an exchange I had with an unhappy customer. I don’t want to change the stock name, but I might redo this all in the future.

7. John Watt
    June 20, 2014 at 12:54 pm

Hi Graham – only using your app as a simple stocks and shares tracker. I’ve got it all set up with the valuations being automatically updated. Thank you.
    I would like to print off the accounts page from time to time, but cannot figure out how to do this. Currently using the screen shot facility but this gives a rather poor print result. How can I print off the accounts page?
    Also, I would like to arrange my investments into 3 groups, with each group showing a subtotal for the individual group and then a grand total at the bottom of the page. Although the app instructions make reference to groups, I can’t figure out how to set these up. How can I do this?
    Many thanks, John

• June 20, 2014 at 4:27 pm

Hi John, I don’t support the accounts page in my reports, but this is something I should add eventually. Until then a screenshot is your only option. To move account a between groups, select Edit and drag them into position (using the standard iOS technique).

• John
        June 20, 2014 at 4:47 pm

Hi Graham – thank you for your reply. I’m okay on moving accounts around within the primary group, but what I can’t figure out is how to create a new group.

How do I create additional groups?

Many thanks, John

• June 20, 2014 at 5:37 pm

There are three groups by default, but you can add more from the settings (under manage groups).

8. May 5, 2014 at 10:25 am

Hi , I can see a price of 120 on URL http://finance.yahoo.com/q?s=GB00B1P9ZS17.L
    But Accounts shows zero and a question mark. Definitely spelt everything correctly (tried it a couple of times…)

Are these symbols not possible ?

Iain.

• May 5, 2014 at 10:44 am

Hi Iain, Yahoo don’t fully support funds, only stocks and shares. I know it looks like they do, but I can’t access fund prices from the app.

9. Lynette
    April 4, 2014 at 9:18 am

Hi Graham, thanks so much for your app, I’ve been using it for over 2 years now and it’s been a godsend in helping motivate me to save. So much so it’s now the only reason I’ve kept my iPad 🙂 I have a question about if it’s possible to get the AccountTracker to recognise a new NASDAQ stock symbol. I have some shares in Google. Yesterday they split the stock and now there’s another symbol for a different class of shares which is GOOGL. Both symbols show up on Yahoo Finance. But I tried to enter GOOGL as a separate stock in your app and it’s not working. GOOG is still working and has adjusted itself in your app to reflect the post-split price, it’s just the GOOGL one that doesn’t appear. Is there anything I can do to get this working, other than just fudge and use GOOG for both given the prices seem fairly close?

• April 4, 2014 at 6:10 pm

Hi Lynette, this is a problem at Yahoo’s end as they are not returning any value for this ticker. Since it’s very new, it might fix itself in a week or two.

• April 6, 2014 at 9:29 am

Hi Lynette, looks like they have now fixed it.

10. Tim Thornton
    February 17, 2014 at 11:29 pm

Nice addition Graham. Can’t believe I only just found it! Working well for 2 Australian stocks I own. Excellent App.

11. January 26, 2014 at 4:25 pm

Just trying this for the first time.

Can get my UK based stocks to work which is great but not for Apple.

I enter APPL as the name but it will not get a price back. Must be a really simple thing I am missing !

Also, if I list the number of shares held and a price in the NOTES then I notice it shows the profit or loss on the Accounts and not the value. How can I get it display the value as well ?

• January 26, 2014 at 4:32 pm

Hi Tim, APPL is not a valid stock symbol. Apple is AAPL. On your second point you have to choose, either show the total value or show your profit/loss.

• January 26, 2014 at 4:47 pm

Thanks for the very prompt reply.

Embarrsed by my mistake on AAPL ! Knew it was going to be simple.

For the second point are you saying this is an option to select ?

OR

That I can only get the total value by leaving out the number of units held at a price in the NOTES field. And just use the number of units held ?

• January 26, 2014 at 4:52 pm

Hi Tim, the latter – either you just say STOCKS:1 or you say STOCKS:1@123.45. The former will make your account balance the value of your 1 share, and the latter will make the account value the profit/loss. I use the latter for individual shares, because I account for their value from the total value of my share account. And clearly I exclude the account value from my totals and reports.

12. December 12, 2013 at 11:25 pm

Hi there
    I’m moving away from MS Money to something good on an iPaid air, this app does look good. One of the features of the MS Money I’m discontinuing is that it does keep portfolio info. I’m not worried about it keeping it updated, I can do that manually. Can I do that with this app? Also, can I put my shares on it and manually update those too?

• December 12, 2013 at 11:43 pm

Hi Tony, not sure what you mean by portfolio in terms of tracking it. You have found my page on tracking stocks and shares – the app can automatically look up prices and therefore lets you enter shares as accounts. In the background it will update the “current balance” of these to give you an idea of where you stand. Note that while this work fine for most shares, it can’t track unit trust funds.

13. Leif
    November 6, 2013 at 8:34 am

Great, I have been using account tracker for a yr or so now I did not realise that it could track shares, works fine for me. Is it possible to track unit trusts too? Or maybe that could be implemented in the future.

• November 6, 2013 at 9:21 am

Hi Leif, unfortunately not – this is not supported by Yahoo.

14. T James
    August 14, 2013 at 8:17 am

Unfortunately, the feature does not work for SHELL, with the ticker RDSB.L

This is the Yahoo Finance code so should work

It works fine for all the rest

• August 14, 2013 at 3:40 pm

Hi, I’ve just tried it and RDSB.L works fine. Could you check that your notes field is correct? Or try again?

15. Alberto
    July 10, 2013 at 3:33 pm

This feature uses Yahoo, what are the top three reasons for it ?

Also interested in funds which are supported by other sites, such as http://www.trustnet.com/

• July 10, 2013 at 8:38 pm

Hi Alberto, yahoo finance is free and supported, and it includes price information for the vast majority of funds.

16. JohnC
    June 24, 2013 at 9:49 pm

If I enter funds that do not allow updates from Yahoo, can I add the current price manually.

• June 24, 2013 at 9:58 pm

Hi John, no you can’t, or rather I don’t provide an option to do this.

• JohnC
        June 25, 2013 at 5:44 am

I wonder if you could consider this as a future change, although I realise that the Stocks and Shares part is not intended to be a key element in the application. This would get over some of the deficiencies of the Yahoo service

• June 25, 2013 at 7:31 am

Hi John, if ever I implement this properly, I will add an option to manually set it.

17. Phil Carter
    May 2, 2013 at 9:45 am

Is it possible to show the current profit/loss on Stocks next to the current share price, instead of/as well as on the Account page Opening Balance.
    Many thanks

• May 2, 2013 at 8:49 pm

Hi Phil, here is how I do it. I have a brokerage account that I update the current balance on periodically. For each stock account, I actually exclude them from the totals, budgets and reports. Then I specify in the notes field the purchase price, e.g.

STOCKS:100@123.4

The app will then work out your profit/loss.

18. Andrew Mawby
    April 25, 2013 at 8:01 pm

Hi Graham, Is there a way or this to work with the FTSE 100? The symbol is ^FTSE.

• April 26, 2013 at 5:16 pm

Hi Andrew, I have tried to get this working, but can’t find a stock symbol that works. I know ^FTSE works on their website, but it doesn’t from my app. This is an issue with Yahoo not making it available to download.

19. David B
    April 22, 2013 at 8:39 pm

Just stumbled across this feature and it works flawlessly – thanks! I does just what I need and no more (I don’t need reports or charts). A useful addition would be a way to import share dividend into one of my other accounts – I imagine I could choose the share account as a source then have a small calculator asking how much dividend per share – then it would import that value.

• April 22, 2013 at 8:47 pm

Hi David, I have no plans for that, for example dividends are often paid into a different account. But there is nothing to stop you adding a separate transaction for each dividend payment.

20. Phil Carter
    March 29, 2013 at 12:58 pm

Many thanks for your help, the share price worked immediately.

21. Robert Wilson
    February 22, 2013 at 8:36 am

Graham good morning
    I have set an account name of EMED.L & note to STOCK:59952
    No value has apeared. Is that because it is an Aim stock on the LSE?
    Any ideas or is it that i have missed something fundamental in the instructions
    I look forward to hearing from you
    P.s if i use drop box hcan i display it on my android smart phone?

• February 22, 2013 at 1:17 pm

Hi Robert, try STOCKS and you will find it works. And no I don’t have an Android version!

22. Robert Dilworth
    January 10, 2013 at 11:24 pm

The stocks and shares valuation system is ideal for me, but it has stopped working.

I follow just a few boring UK shares like VOD.L and MKS.L, and the values are now ages old. A new share account just gives me a question mark rather than a current price and zero for value or P/L as a result.
    Any ideas why this great feature should have become paralysed? I use iTouch5 with iOS6, and an iPad1

• January 10, 2013 at 11:37 pm

Hi Robert, it works perfectly for me, and I track VOD.L too. Do you have Internet access on your device? Check your account names, and also the note fields to make sure they are correct. Perhaps post a summary of ALL your stock account names as an invalid one might cause issues.

• Robert Dilworth
        January 11, 2013 at 10:20 am

That seems to have cured it – the rogue share was my legacy holding of Alliance & Leicester, which on the High Street is now Santander, and on the Stock Exchange BNC.L – with that removed, all the others have updated fine. Thanks for this instant solution

• Robert Dilworth
          January 11, 2013 at 2:30 pm

Actually it now seems this wasn’t a rogue share, just a rogue single trailing space after the account name of that share. With no trailing space, it all works as advertised, a really useful facility.
          Amazing that just one extra space after the account name denied calculation of this and any further share accounts, and froze the other existing prices for ever! I must be more careful in future!

• January 11, 2013 at 5:10 pm

Hi Robert, that is because it is used in a URL to get the data from Yahoo. If you added a space, that messes it up for all of your accounts. I suppose I could automatically remove spaces, but you would have the same problem if you mistyped the symbol, or didn’t format the notes field properly.

• Robert Dilworth
              January 12, 2013 at 5:55 pm

No worries, Graham, forewarned is forearmed, and thanks for helping me get this going again.

23. Xtian
    January 10, 2013 at 6:38 pm

Does this work on the Windows Phone 8 version?

• January 10, 2013 at 7:59 pm

Hi, no it is not supported on Windows Phone, sorry.

• Xtian
        January 10, 2013 at 8:04 pm

Any idea when? Great app by the way. I hope to see more iOS features added to the WP version to keep them both in line with each other.

• January 10, 2013 at 8:12 pm

Hi, it’s too early to say exactly when I will add more features, and in what order. It depends on how well the app does (it’s only been out a couple of months).

24. Bernie
    December 5, 2012 at 11:27 pm

This is an excellent app, however like several others I am having problems with the stocks option for funds. I have tried several ISIN numbers all of which I have checked on the Yahoo page you suggested in your response to Gary (September 19, 2012 at 6:38 pm). Yahoo displays the price, but it doesn’t work within the app. I have even tried the example ISIN you provided in that reply and it doesn’t work either. You mentioned that you were using screen scraping to get these prices and that this is not a reliable method. Have Yahoo now made a change which means this doesn’t work for UK funds? Is there anything else you can do to allow tracking of funds in Account Tracker? In spite of these problems, I still rate it the best app on my iPad. Thanks for all your hard work.

• December 5, 2012 at 11:32 pm

Hi Bernie, no – Yahoo do not support funds at all. I know you can sometimes get a value for some funds, but they don’t make this available in a downloadable format. Until they do (which I doubt will happen) there is not a lot I can do.

25. SAM
    December 2, 2012 at 2:14 pm

Dear Graham,
    Any plan to include middle east stock markets such as Qatar. I am able to track them on Bloomberg Mobile but it would be more convenient if I could track them from within account tracker. Forexample: Qatar Stock Tickers: CBQK:QD,DHBK:QD,IQCD:QD,KCBK:QD,QEWS:QD,QFLS:QD,QGTS:QD,QNBK:QD,
    QTEL:QD and so on. Now I noticed that these stock tickers are not available in yahoo finance therefore, i am unable to track how much they are worth in account tracker.

Tried to use the example as listed in the support page, for the ticker CBQK:QD with currency set as Qatari Rials (Stocks:100@74.69) = -7469.

Regards
    SAM

• December 2, 2012 at 3:48 pm

Hi Sam, if they are not supported on Yahoo, I can’t really support them – sorry.

26. Alayan
    October 16, 2012 at 8:44 am

Hi Graham, thanks for the great app! I really appreciate the forward planning graphs. But, I’m trying to set up these stocks: http://www.bloomberg.com/quote/OTP:HB Those are stocks from the Hungarian stock exchange in Hungarian Forints (HUF). OTP is present on other markets, but I’d have to convert it from EUR, and the values are not accurate then. So, how do I set it up to have the numbers in HUF and not to use a different market?

• October 16, 2012 at 9:37 am

Hi Alayan, for currency, you just need to set the currency for your “account” to whatever the stock is traded in. I use Yahoo for financial data and exchange rates so you need to find the right stock/ticker symbol on yahoo.com.

27. roy
    September 20, 2012 at 2:53 pm

Hi Graham. Yet to use the stocks option. If you were to make a paid add in that had some functionality as another stock tracker called something like without naming to many names of other apps, but it sounds very like sharesmyall (rearrange it with allm) I would be well up for it. The simplistic backup function you have created means between all my devices its easy to update. The above app is great for simple stocks and shares. Its got it limitations such as backup to device without a pc, not easy to move shares from one exchange to another (I have shares in USD and CAD – I made a mistake is slecting NYSE and not TORX).
    No real feedback to support the app either which is a blow.

If you could link it to a yahoo portfoilio or similar it owuld be pretty awesome also…

The complexity of transactions in shares are price paid, tax, number of shares, share dealing costs. Then you have a sell, dividend or dividend reinvestiment, etc.

Based on your apps so far be a toal winner!!
    Only suggestions!
    Roy

• September 21, 2012 at 6:44 pm

Hi Roy, yes, the problem is Yahoo don’t make these fund prices available for download, only for viewing. I would have to screen scrape the page you are viewing to access the prices, but this is highly prone to breaking if ever they changed how they presented the data.

28. Gary
    September 19, 2012 at 11:20 am

Graham, love this functionality and it works perfectly for UK shares. However like several of the people commenting I have managed funds which I can’t get to work. Any chance of this being in a future release?

Brilliant package!

• September 19, 2012 at 6:38 pm

Hi Gary, do you have ISINs for these funds? The problem is that Yahoo don’t make these prices downloadable, so my own option is to screen scrape (which is highly error prone). If you have an ISIN number, you should check it is available using the URL … http://finance.yahoo.com/q?s=GB0031141681.L (replacing from GB onwards).

• Gary
        September 21, 2012 at 10:57 am

Graham, An example of a fund i am trying to use is Baring UK Growth GBP Inc (GB0000819085.L). As suggested i checked it is available via the URL you suggested and it is. Have tried it in Account Tracker with and without the GB and (unless its me!) it doesn’t seem to work. Thanks as always for your help and support.

• September 30, 2012 at 10:03 pm

Hi Gary, that ISIN doesn’t seem to work on Yahoo – it is giving a price of 0.00 which is clearly wrong.

29. September 16, 2012 at 6:33 pm

Just wanted to let you know this works really good for me! I’ve some Nasdaq stocks as well as stocks from the Dutch AEX and it all works as expected. Thanks!

30. KenC
    August 26, 2012 at 3:53 pm

Hi Graham, Just spent 2 hours transferring all my accounts from MS Money into Accounts Tracker. My MS Money is a very complicated setup with 40+ individual accounts. It’s all looking good so far. I then spotted on here about stocks and have set that up, too. That’s a real bonus. However, as someone else has said, being able to track funds, of which I have a dozen or so, would be the real icing on the cake. As MS Money stopped supporting most funds a long time ago, I have been keeping track of them on http://www.iii.co.uk which seems the only website to cater for them all, no matter how obscure. Having access to this data in Accounts Tracker would be fantastic. Keep up the good work.

• August 26, 2012 at 9:59 pm

Hi Ken, glad you are finding my app useful. I had a look at the ISIN fund values on Yahoo, and they aren’t quite the same format as the normal stocks. I need to investigate a bit more …

31. Paul
    August 23, 2012 at 9:14 pm

Works really well with my US Stock. It would be useful though to have the Account Summary Tab showing the total in equivalent GBP rather than USD

• August 23, 2012 at 10:17 pm

Hi Paul, is your default currency GBP? If so each group total is converted I to your default currency unless you have >1 account in the group and all of these accounts are in the same foreign currency. If the latter is the case for you, creating a dummy account in GBP will force the conversion. Note that the total at the top will always be in your default currency.

• Paul
        August 23, 2012 at 10:38 pm

Hi Graham, yes my default currency is set to GBP and I can see that the group total is converted to GBP. It is only a case of whether the individual sub total for the USD Stock Account could also be shown in GBP. Just a suggestion, if it is not already available.

• August 23, 2012 at 11:25 pm

Hi Paul, right. As I say, my rule is that the group total will always convert to the default currency UNLESS the only accounts in a group are all foreign and they are all the same currency, in which case I sum the foreign amount. If you want to force it to convert to the default currency, just add a dummy account to that group (in GBP).

32. Paul Hayward
    July 29, 2012 at 12:43 am

Working brilliantly for my BT Shares in the UK
    Great work – this app continues to amaze !!

33. JohnC
    July 20, 2012 at 6:58 am

Graham. I am looking for a replacement for MS Money, and this looks pretty good. The one thing that was missing was the stocks and shares piece, and that seems to be there now, although, as you say, still a bit of polishing required. Like John Ainsworth, most of my money is in funds, so I would like that included, and possibly some way of holding historical values to produce a graph and also a cleaner way of adding and deleting stocks.

Having said that, a very nice app

• July 20, 2012 at 8:51 am

Hi John, I need to look into ISIN’s as the data seems to come back from Yahoo in a different format to stocks. I am not really planning full blown share tracking functionality, with historical graphs and trends … etc. There are 100s of other apps that do that, some quite well by the looks of it.

• John Ainsworth
        July 20, 2012 at 9:38 am

I’ve tried many of the portfolio apps Graham but unfortunately they all suffer from the same problem in that they don’t handle UK ISINs very well. Regards John Ainsworth

34. Gecko333
    July 20, 2012 at 6:49 am

Hi Grahm,
    thanks sooo much you realised it exactly as I imagined it. Really great work!! Now the main overview is perfect !

35. Russell Tewkesbury
    July 18, 2012 at 3:29 pm

Graham,

I think this is a good addition. I have set this up as described but I was wondering how “periodically” it looks the price up?

• July 18, 2012 at 7:03 pm

Hi Russell, if you are connected by WiFi, every 5 minutes. If you don’t have any stocks included, this drops to hourly (for foreign currency conversions) or 6 hourly if not on WiFi. You should now see the network indicator at the top of the screen when it is updating.

36. John Ainsworth
    July 18, 2012 at 1:13 pm

Very pleased you’re moving into this area but my portfolio is almost entirely funds which do not have a ticker as such but an ISIN number. Any chance you can extend it to include these? And if so it would be useful if the name of the fund could be recorded as well as the ISIN.

AT continues to improve. Many thanks for your hard work. Regards John

• July 18, 2012 at 7:01 pm

Hi John, on investigation it seems these values are there but Yahoo sends back the results in a slightly different format. Hopefully that will be fixable.

37. Gary Cowan
    July 18, 2012 at 12:38 pm

Graham, I like it,

How about looking to see if you could add the stock as transactions with the purchase prices and also sales with the sale price allowing you to track the full end to end life cycle

• July 18, 2012 at 7:01 pm

Hi Gary, yes, possibly. I would need to add new transaction types though.

• JLOWE
        March 29, 2013 at 2:17 pm

Hi graham. Just found this feature and I think it’s brilliant. I was hoping it would add transactions as I build my portfolio. I’ve found Gary’s comment and think this would be fantastic if you could implement these. Any update on whether this is a feature you are working on?

• March 29, 2013 at 2:19 pm

Hi James, no I am not. I have no plans to expand this functionality just now – too busy with other things.

38. July 17, 2012 at 9:34 pm

Excellent Graham – Thank you it works a treat! :0)

Regards