As 2013 comes to a close, I would like to wish everyone a happy and prosperous new year – hopefully 2014 will be a good one!
Here are some personal highlights from the past 12 months …
- My wife and I celebrated our 25th Wedding Anniversary 🙂
- My eldest son graduated and has started work
- My youngest son passed his driving test and has started University
- I started using Strava in April: 137 runs to date covering 1,121 km with 21,738m of ascent
- I climbed 28 new Munros (Scottish hills over 3000ft – I have 46 to go out of 282!)
- We visited the US in October but it was closed 😦
- I celebrated 15 years at my day job
And some app highlights …
- My website had 110,000 views, 1288 on the most popular day (2nd January). These came from 161 countries!
- iOS 7 was released, and as usual this caused a few problems
- I did 15 app updates throughout the year: 5 each on Account Tracker and Meter Readings (for iOS), 3 on Hill Lists and 1 each on Account Tracker and Meter Readings (for Windows Phone)
- My first Mac app is taking shape, and I submitted a backup viewer for Account Tracker to Apple on 11th December. It will be a highlight of 2014 when they finally approve it!
Now, its time for a beer I think … cheers!