Home > Announcements > ATB Viewer for Mac 1.2 now available

ATB Viewer for Mac 1.2 now available

June 10, 2014

atbv-64x64
Fixed a bug that might cause the app to crash on startup, especially if not using iCloud.

Added the total balance(s) to the window title. Also quicker access to the four balance types from the View menu.

Saves (and restores) the width of the two window panes between runs.

View account settings by right clicking on the selected account.

Change to the yellow budget warning to keep the app inline with iOS.

1. Sharon
    January 4, 2015 at 12:31 pm

Is this only available for MAC

• January 4, 2015 at 12:46 pm

Hi Sharon, yes, and iOS of course.

2. Jan
    September 20, 2014 at 12:11 pm

Hi Graham, I am keen to purchase the full blown OSX version of AT when it’s out but just wondering if I buy the viewer now at £4.99 will there be an upgrade price to move to the full version when it’s released or will it be a completely separate app making the Viewer redundant? Thanks, Jan.

• September 20, 2014 at 12:27 pm

Hi Jan, it will be a separate app, initially discounted by the purchase price of my viewer app. However I am still WAY short of users to make this viable, so if you want a full Mac version, please consider supporting its development.

3. Ian Bradley
    August 25, 2014 at 6:40 pm

hi, been using Account Tracker a long time and love it. Was using ATB Viewer too but now it just quits when you open it. Tried re-installing but makes not difference. It’s ver. 1.2 running on 2013 iMac. Any ideas?

• August 25, 2014 at 7:54 pm

Hi Ian, this will be your data not the app. What version of OS X are you running? And are you using iCloud for your backup files or are you manually opening one?

4. Dean
    June 12, 2014 at 12:16 pm

I had been using the Mac lately to view reports and iOS only to add & edit so had not noticed that update, very nice, even better than having amounts at the side, also the months across the bottom is perfect and was another thing I wanted to see added.
    Hope you will add these to the Mac version, and hope you do carry on with developing the full version, I love the app and these little things just make it even better still.

5. Dean
    June 11, 2014 at 4:19 pm

Great to see an update on the Mac app, thank you … can’t wait till we can add/edit on there too !!
    One suggestion (maybe you are looking to do this already) but on the ‘Reports – Balance’ page would it be possible to make it into a graph and add amounts up the lefthand side so we can see how much will be there each month at a glance rather than having to work it out from the min, max and average lines ?

• June 11, 2014 at 7:57 pm

Hi Dean, I am not planning on making the reports any different just yet (too much else to do). However I just added the ability to touch the graph and see the balance at different points in my iOS version, so I will probably add that to the Mac version too.