Account Tracker Free updated
I have just updated my free version to 4.2, to bring it into line with the paid version of Account Tracker (in case you hadn’t noticed, I removed the free version from the AppStore about 2 months ago).
Making money off the AppStore is becoming more and more difficult, so I am experimenting with a new model of revenue generation. I have removed the 25 transaction restriction, so people can continue to use it as a full blown personal finance app indefinitely. What is not included though are the following additional features …
– PIN code security
– Export your transactions in CSV format
– Export (and print) your reports in PDF format
– Limited support for stock valuations (see my support website for details)
– Backup and restore your data, giving you far more control over the basic (and sometimes unreliable) iTunes backups
– Share your backup files between devices, including my Mac viewer
– Database syncing (requires an additional in-app purchase)
I am hoping that more people will try my app, and will ultimately buy the full version to get these additional features (and more). We will see how it goes!