Home > Announcements > Account Tracker 4.7 now available

Account Tracker 4.7 now available

December 1, 2015

aticon57 atficon57 Added support for the iPad Pro at native resolution(s). Note that split screen mode is not supported.

Added support for dynamic type fonts throughout, allowing the app to change font size according to your global settings (under General, Accessibility, Larger Text). Extremely large fonts will cause some layout issues.

Fixed a bug that prevented data from being imported from the free version or from other apps (e.g. by email).

Fixed a font colour issue on the reports screens.

1. Shane
    December 30, 2015 at 4:32 pm

I note that there is currently no support for split screen mode. Is this planned? Having this app open and visible at the same time as my on-line banking via Safari would be extremely useful.

• December 30, 2015 at 4:48 pm

No, it is not planned, sorry.

2. SOON
    December 30, 2015 at 12:31 am

Hi! there,
    I have created a new account name”Lot 1873″ and place it under “other:” and have added few transaction into it.
    But inside the report view, why there isn’t anythings show in the cash flow, spending, income view?

please kindly help and advice.

Regards
    SOON

• December 30, 2015 at 8:00 am

Almost certainly because you are running the report on a different set of accounts (top left) or you have deliberately excluded that account from the budgets, reports and totals (in the account settings).

• SOON
        December 30, 2015 at 9:55 am

The set of accounts on top left is picking the right account.

Yes..I noticed that I have excluded that account……….But after I turn off the excluded button, its still not working……for some reason the report view “spending” by category and “spending” by detail still not working and nothing shown here…just total zero.

Please kindly help and advice.

Regards
        SOON

• December 30, 2015 at 11:56 am

Please check what you are looking at and how you are describing it to me. What you say above is not possible. If you are looking at all accounts (top left) or an account group including your account or the account itself, the SPENDING reports will include any transactions in the selected date range.

3. Lynn
    December 1, 2015 at 2:04 pm

I am an accessibility user as I am partially sighted and your latest enhancement has made the world of a difference. Thank you so much.

• December 1, 2015 at 3:12 pm

Hi Lynn, thanks for the feedback! Sorry it took me so long …