January 2, 2016
Best wishes to you all for 2016!
Here are some personal highlights from the past 12 months …
- Having finished the Munros in 2014, I “only” climbed 102 hills in 2015. 2 Munros, 14 Corbetts, 2 Grahams, 21 Donalds and many other smaller hills
- I ran up the nearest hill in my app (Allermuir) 26 times!
- I went on 184 runs, clocking up over 1500 km (same as last year) with over 42 km of ascent (well over four Everests!)
- I completed the Pentland Skyline race in October in 3h59:09
- My new job is going really well, and we are just in the process of moving offices
Some app highlights …
- My website had 80,518 views from 30,012 visitors
- There were 1026 comments, which probably means I answered over 500 queries (or 1-2 per day!)
- I only did 7 app updates throughout the year: 3 on Account Tracker, 2 on Hill Lists, 1 on Meter Readings and 1 on my Mac app
- I deprecated support for Windows Phone as the platform was just not viable (for me)
- I have just submitted a PRO version of Account Tracker, adding support for Apple Watch, 3D Touch, AirDrop … etc
(Shamelessly copied and edited from last year)